More than just an emulation
Vesuvius Sampler also features sample importing, MIDI sync, MIDI mapping (and learning) as well as audio session recording. A dedicated sample edit view features browsing and import options as well as direct sample editing, further enabling you to load and edit any sample anywhere.
- Sample edit view
- Browse and import (internal sample library, iTunes shared folders, AudioCopy)
- Edit samples (trim, normalize, reverse)
- MIDI mapping for any class compliant MIDI controller
- MIDI learning for easy and immediate mapping for all interface controls
- MIDI synchronisation and transport can play along with other apps or devices
- Backward and forward nudging for syncing with a live band or a DJ
- Audio recording and exporting – 100 sample slots and 10 patterns per project
- Save and manage sample sets and projects
Inheriting the Electribe’s intuitive sequencer and sampler, the Korg Volca Sample allows sequencing 10 sample voices and automating each of these voices’ parameters, enhanced with an analog isolator and a part-assignable reverb effect.
Vesuvius Sampler reproduces the features and interface of the original hardware unit and translates the intuitive machine to the iPad environment.
- 10-part sampling groovebox
- Interface emulation with the same familiar workings and sound as the hardware version
- Part assignable reverb
- Isolator equalizer on the master
- Upload samples, sample sets and patterns to hardware unit using the Korg SYRO SDK
- AUv3, AudioBus integrations
- Dropbox integration (sample import, recording export)
- Soundcloud recording upload
- Pattern edit interface: an alternative, more explicit and intuitive way to organise and tweak pattern parameters and their automations!
- More demo projects!
This is not an official Korg app and nor was it sponsored, endorsed or granted official status by Korg. Vesuvius Sampler is made by Cristian Kreindler for Finegear Evolving instruments using the Korg SYRO SDK available from https://korginc.github.io under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.