Mixerblocks Extra Effect Send/Return Blocks > Channel, Dock
stacks of effects
These blocks are used to add one more effect send bus and a stereo effect return to a Mixerblocks console. Just like the channels and docking block, there are two types of blocks used to add another effect send/return:
- The extra effect send channel block (XFX-CH), connected to a channel strip and containing:
- An effect send amount knob and
- A Pre/post fader signal selection switch.
- The extra effect send/return docking block, connected to the docking strip and to which the XFX-CH row connects to. It contains:
- An effect send bus output gain knob (with a clipping LED),
- An effect send bus balanced output jack,
- Effect return (unbalanced) mono/stereo input jacks and
- An effect return gain knob with two (left and right) clipping LEDs.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS & SIGNAL PATH
- Extra Effects Send/Return blocks manual
- Extra Effects Send/Return block ass’y manual
- Extra Effects Send/Return block enclosure ass’y manual
- Extra Effects Send/Return block DIY ressources